Fulham promoted to Premier League

Fulham were lucky not to have at least one player sent off. Two dreadful scything tackles

L. H f2f.
Did not want Brentford. They are moving from a 11,500 seater stadium to a 17,OOO seater. It's packed into a tight little area with no room to expand. We have only just got rid of Bournemouth.

It's called a community. With real fans and no plastics or tourists. That's why I wanted them to win promotion.

I wanted Brentford to do it,mainly because im sick of seeing the same crap teams,ie West Brom,Fulham coming up,doing nothing for a couple of years then going down again.
Must agree they really did bottle it.

At least neither of the Welsh t***s managed it.

Had a thoroughly miserable day down in Brentford once watching us crash out of the cup, i think it might have been the same season as the 5-1. Never liked em since then - i bear grudges for a long time :-D
Yeah was there that day we deservedly got butt raped
Enjoyed the pub on corner though, crates of ale left out and everyone helping themselves
Not me of course, I wouldnt lower myself to such debauchery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.