Last Film You Saw

Never seen any of them, or Lord of The Rings or Star Wars.
I've never felt the slightest inclination to.
Original star wars trilogy were ok. Other 6 plus the spinoffs were garbage. Hobbit films were boring, but the lord of the rings were good, Id give them a go if I were you.

Sorry Ive always got my 'were' and 'where' confused. But technicaly English is my second language, thats my excuse. :)

I finally got round to watching Rec, it's been on my list of films to watch for years but just never got round to it. It's a shaky cam film, which i generally hate, but its pretty good. Follows a reporter and her cameraman as they follow a fire crew on their nightly rounds and go into a building where the police have called them to break open a door where screaming was heard from an old recluse lady.
Rec2 is very good/scary as well, well worth a watch.

The Hobbit Unexpexted Journey Extended edition 7/10 havent watched it in ages and had forgotten quite a bit of it tbh, nowhere near on a par with LOTR though, I will watch the other two over the next few days.
Dunkirk 7.5/10 again havent seen this since the cinema and I think it loses the big screen IMAX impact of it at home, still very good and the 3 timelines are integrated very well, particularly like how the music ramps up with the action.

Knives Out

I don’t usually have the attention span for mysteries (or anything for that matter) but I found this very watchable.

The beautiful Ana De Armas impresses as the victim’s nurse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.