Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is signing for us? Really, who was talking about Torres here (or anywhere), before we were linked with him? I hope Torres shines for us. But Sancho is better and more valuable than him right now. I do hope that changes.
How do you know that Sancho is better than Torres? Have you seen both of them play enough to form an opinion?

Or are you just basing it on the fact that the rags are allegedly paying five times as much for Sancho as we are for Torres?

The rags are paying an English premium for Sancho; we are buying a player with only one year left on his contract.

I never get this argument at fucking all.

United sell a lot of shirts. They sell virtually the same number of shirts every year.

1) It doesn’t matter if the shirt has Sanchez or Pogba or Sancho on the back, it’s on the back of a shirt that was likely going to be purchased anyway.

2) United don’t get the money for the shirt. Adidas get the money for the shirt, which is why Adidas pay £75m per year for the right to make the shirts.
It’s highly unlikely that a rag is going to buy one shirt with CARLTON on it, another with Rashford and a third with SANCHO on it.

Like most other fans, they’ll purchase one or maybe two - home and away, but it’s fiction to suggest that the rags make billions from replica sales.

At what point does this get moved to the general football forum?

Not that I'm arsed but it was pretty clear a while ago that he's either going to united or staying at Dortmund.

It's fun to slag them off and everything but I feel like I'm only checking this thread sporadically on the off chance we've been linked to him at the last minute.

Don't see why people are so bothered about a kid that didn't want to stay. He never even had a start in our first team. Hardly had a bond with us, if any at all and not everyone who graduates the CFAwCFA potential will stay. It's another revenue stream for the club.

We get a tidy sum out of it. The club will always ensure we benefit in some way even if it's not with us.

Zero for people to get arsey about. The ones that stay and progress (foden) will be lauded accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.