Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Did a live video talking about him signing. Someone typed 'Nathan Ake baby!' in a comment.

I've now got 'NATHAN AKE BABBYYYYY, NATHAN AKE WOAAAHHHH' to the tune of the Human League's 'Don't you want me baby' in my head. For fucks sake. It's a proper ear worm. Sorry.

City are now fully committed to being the retirement home for Chelsea rejects :)

Joking of course. I've always liked Ake, and I'm genuinely buzzing for him. Interested to see what Pep can do with his talent.

You know he’s not! But that’s not the point.

Everyone believed Stones would be Laportes partner in the future. He’s right, Laporte left. Both same age. But clearly he hasn’t lived up to what was expected of him. For me it’s clear as day Nathan Aké is John Stones replacement, given the homegrown quota.

Koulibaly/Carlos/Skriniar/Dias will replace Otamendi.

I understand but you can't say he is replacing him when in reality he won't replace him as RCB, tbh I am not sure Stones will leave yet either.

Otamendi is a gonna imo, maybe Stones to Arsenal if they lay off some more office workers to pay for him.

I can't see us going 3 at the back, though we do have the perfect WB's in the squad, as this would then require us to drop our wingers or they will crowd each other out.

We will have to wait and see :)

We’re not pissing about are we ? These look like two very good deals done very quickly.

Now, just get Alaba signed up, unload a few players for lots of money and we should be in great shape for the new season.

Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.