Players who might improve us

Chelsea willing to listen to offers for Zouma, Rudiger and Christensen.

Zouma is only 25 and as quick as CBs come.

Never been a fan of Zouma. Everytime i watch him he looks like an absolute bag of nerves, similar to Mangala. Christensen however has a lot of potential.

Some more players that we haven't been linked with recently that could potentially be good acquisitions, either in the present time or in the future...

Theo Hernandez - Watched quite a bit of AC Milan since the restart and he has been very impressive. Always been touted as a future star, but his career didn't really take off when Madrid signed him. Looks a real player at AC Milan though, very fast and aggressive, would suit our team well.

Rafael Leao - So much potential, very unpredictable. He is one of those players who can be anything he wants to be, but it all depends on him. One to keep on eye on in the near future.

Sandro Tonali - Touted as the new Pirlo, plays a lot like him. Definite star of the future.

Rayan Cherki - This kid looks the absolute business. If i was City, i would be keeping a very close eye on him.

Saul Niguez - We have probably been linked with him before, but not recently. Big fan of him, box to box, very good on the ball and brings high energy to the team. Would be perfect in our side.

Eduardo Camavinga - Looks the absolute nuts this kid. Would love us to sign him in the next few years. Potential superstar.

Jules Kounde - Looks box office. Very talented, could be another superstar in the coming years.

Surprised by the lack of links with Thiago

Would be worth signing him just to keep him away from LFC

Surprised by the lack of links with Thiago

Would be worth signing him just to keep him away from LFC

Both Alaba and Thiago would grest additions but I doubt they want to play in English Football. I don't think LFC can afford Thiago either.

Decent centre backs seem to be in short supply or cost crazy money. I'd be happy if we signed Soyuncu from Leicester. Proven in the premier league, physical, decent on the ball and wouldn't cost a Macguire esque fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.