Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this guy listed as the original referee for the postponed game at our place?

These were the Officials for the 1st leg game in Madrid. Don't know if they would have officiated in the 2nd leg at the Etihad.

Referee Daniele Orsato (ITA)

Assistant referees Lorenzo Manganelli (ITA) Alessandro Giallatini (ITA)

Video Assistant Referee Massimiliano Irrati (ITA)

Assistant Video Assistant Referee Ciro Carbone (ITA)

Fourth official Daniele Doveri (ITA)

If we can't progress past this Madrid team, I doubt we would have gone on to win it.
Whilst I agree and am confident, “this” Madrid side just won the Spanish league and have won ten and drawn the other from their last 11 games. It’s not likely we’re playing Macclesfield.

Whilst I agree and am confident, “this” Madrid side just won the Spanish league and have won ten and drawn the other from their last 11 games. It’s not likely we’re playing Macclesfield.

They won the La Liga on 87 points, that's hardly remarkable. They're not a great side. Benzema is their biggest threat but he's by no means unplayable. That away game could have been 4-1 to us comfortably, we're a much better side than they are.

They won the La Liga on 87 points, that's hardly remarkable. They're not a great side. Benzema is their biggest threat but he's by no means unplayable. That away game could have been 4-1 to us comfortably, we're a much better side than they are.
There not a great side, but a good side who could quite easily turn us over.

I wouldnt say Benzema is there biggest threat, i reckon Modric, Casimero in midfield are also big threats as well as Vinicius, who is a very quick striker.

If we cut out the mistakes, and play a sensible game i think we will go through, bit its going to be tight imo.

There not a great side, but a good side who could quite easily turn us over.

I wouldnt say Benzema is there biggest threat, i reckon Modric, Casimero in midfield are also big threats as well as Vinicius, who is a very quick striker.

If we cut out the mistakes, and play a sensible game i think we will go through, bit its going to be tight imo.

Yeah I'd agree with the last part. Madrid can't defeat us here, we can only defeat ourselves. If all the players have atleast a 6/10, we'll go through. If we have a game littered with individual mistakes like the Spurs one, it'll be the same story all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.