Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciare the honesty Pep, but thats a good 5m dumped off the price.

For the reported 10m, worth keeping him another season he is contracted for. On cheap wages, club trained slot, can cover and startcin cups. Couldn't buy that for 10m.
Barca offer 20m, then there is sonething to talk about.

Nah, he's only saying publicly what the clubs know privately. That won't change anything really.

this garcia talk be like sane.

this summer,next summer him go sure.

let him go,keep stones,give him one more year.

laporta,new cb,ake,stones,dinho.
player dont want stay,must go quick.

Pleased obviously. I want him back and I maintain it was always inevitable at some point even if he had extended. Catalan kids all have a homing beacon to return to where it started

On the positive side, he left his home club to play & learn under the club's biggest legend for 3 years and that will help him going forward ala Pique

Txiki has no doubt been speaking with the necessary people whilst hes been in Barca this week. Depending on CL results the deal will be done fairly quickly I imagine, no point us waiting around all summer. There is only one team that wants him.

He was given chances and the trust of the manager. Not much else we could have done to keep him. He’s likely seen who is coming in and decided he has a better crack at Barca in the long term.

It’s fair enough I just hope Barca pay a respectable fee, they’ve been willing to splurge silly money the last few years so we certainly shouldn’t be doing them favours and letting him go on the cheap. At the end of the day if this means Koulibaly is coming in I won’t be losing any sleep over it.

This is really bad ,he is a great young player and a good fit for us

hes fucking sh*t.

slow small and not very tough outside of a pep team (which he hasn’t even proven anything yet) he’ll be below bang average.

Mane jogged past him 4/5 times like he was jogging past a traffic cone. Off ya pop son close the door on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.