Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, saw this one coming. Just get a good price for him and that'll be fine enough. Question is, does this mean one last chance for Stones? Is it the opportunity Tosin has been waiting for? Or will the money just be invested into a complete CB revamp? We could go from Laporte/Stones/Ferna/Nico/Garcia to Laporte/Koulibaly/Ake/Ferna/Tosin, which would be a wonderful and much-needed upgrade, IMO.

Txiki has no doubt been speaking with the necessary people whilst hes been in Barca this week. Depending on CL results the deal will be done fairly quickly I imagine, no point us waiting around all summer. There is only one team that wants him.

There's only one team that he wants as well

Another one bites the dust.

Oh well, I think he's going to be a big talent, but going back to Barca was always going to be a risk. I said months ago when the links first started appearing that people were somewhat deluded that they didn't think there couldn't be any truth to them.

If he's gone, which it sounds like he is, it will be interesting what this means for Stones - whether we keep him here as a 4th choice, or go with Fernandinho with Harwood-Bellis the academy player to start getting some opportunities.

Lets hope we can get a good fee for him - something similar to what we got for Brahim is probably realistic.

The money has to right though, no doubt they'll want him for fuck all.
The boy has been performing well in the first team in the Premier League and his price should reflect his ability and age and experience.
Hes worth 20 Million of anyones money.
Unless of course theres a player swop deal to be done to both clubs advantage?

So sad to see him leaving. I really liked him and his attitude. Was a much better player then stones. Shame we cant offer a decent contract for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.