Who will be our centre backs this season?

Going of peps comments in the pre match Madrid presser Garcia wants offski

Think it's strange that we announce something like this. Reduces our bargaining power in any negotiations. If we say nothing then we can still say there's the possibility of him extending to any potential suitors. We've now just given Barca the power in any dealing over the transfer. Makes no sense to me.

Think it's strange that we announce something like this. Reduces our bargaining power in any negotiations. If we say nothing then we can still say there's the possibility of him extending to any potential suitors. We've now just given Barca the power in any dealing over the transfer. Makes no sense to me.

Not how transfers work.

Barca would know that Garcia doesn't want to stay through his agent or intermediaries.

But García and his agent will have already told Barca he’s not extending and he wants to go there

I can see us playing something like this :

Edserson
Walker - Laporte - Ake
Torres - KDB - Rodri - Foden
Mahrez - Aguero - Sterling

Imagine the overloads on the wings with Torres and Foden!

Garcia should be sold immediately and must not play now. He won't be committed enough.

I think that goes without saying when someone in Garcia's position enters the last year of a contract and refuses to extend. We should be looking to get whatever fee we thing appropriate out of Barca and if they wont pay it then he could sit on the sideline or go out on loan.

With the Garcia news I've got a horrible feeling that means Otamendi stays. Think he has 2 years left on his contract hasn't he? Hard to see anyone paying him what he get here.

Sell Garcia and Stones.

With the Garcia news I've got a horrible feeling that means Otamendi stays. Think he has 2 years left on his contract hasn't he? Hard to see anyone paying him what he get here.

Sell Garcia and Stones.

Keeping Otamendi for a season as 4/5th choice really wouldn't be the end of the world, but I don't think he'll be here next season regardless.

If we can't shift him for a fee, we'll probably just loan him out for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.