Aguerroooo moment in VAR

Theengelbert

Has anybody ever thought about creating/found a video that depicts the aguerrooo moment but with VAR? If i were more computer literate I'd do this. I can't find such a thing on youtube.

Should be pretty easy to edit it.. aguerroo score THE goal.. the crowd cheer madly then go quiet whilst VAR takes 3 minutes to review the goal and decide if we win the league. Aguero stands with his hands on his hips rather than shirt off.. goal is allowed, crowd cheer but spontaneous moment is ruined.

I feel like doing this for the greatest moment in the history of the premier league would go some way to showing the impact of VAR on ruining the beautiful game.

Should be pretty easy to edit it.. aguerroo score THE goal.. the crowd cheer madly then go quiet whilst VAR takes 3 minutes to review the goal and decide if we win the league. Aguero stands with his hands on his hips rather than shirt off.. goal is disallowed, crowd in tears, and the Rags win the League.

I've re-written it for you, as if VAR was alive back then, any reason at all would have been found to stop us winning.

With var the Agüero moment may have been irrelevant. I’m sure they would have ruled out Edin’s goal for a slight push by Vinny.

Didnt celebrate and was unmoved for atleast 10 seconds after he scored anyway. It just seemed too good to be true and was convinced the ref would blow for offside or a foul of something. All hell breaking loose around me and Im just stood there, arms folded waiting for the inevitable whistle. Then it finaly sunk in, and I just broke down completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.