City fans writing John Stones off too early?

Hoping that maybe the Euros next summer will light a fire in him.

He's gone off the rails but there's still a great player in there if he can find the focus.

Definitely 'do or die' for him next season.
It's been do or die for the last 2 seasons, and he has let us down and most important of all, he has let himself down.

One reason the club may keep him is because he's English, there's definitely a talent in there but he needs to show it more often.
Eventually all employers ( no matter how bad your problems out of work) will say " time to sort your head out and do what we're paying you for".
I hope he sorts himself out, even if he has to move clubs to allow that to happen

4 years of under performing and he is on 150k week and people say we are writing him off too soon, god give me strength.
Harsh no? Thought he was reliable and solid particularly before his injury in '17/18 and '18/19.

Struggled in his first and this season though I'll give you that.

Put him up for sale and see if any of the top 7 sides in the League come in for him.. My guess he's a Villa,or Newcastle player.
As with so many more 'prospects' before him I suspect he'll vanish from view within 2 years of a move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.