******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
your so wrong matey in what your saying ?

its about giving them time and even if you struggle at first you learn and find your way, morgan i think only played 16 test at 30.43 and 700 runs and 2 100s to me that a very good base to work from but the ECB went down the route of ODI and based it around him

and as for david willey just look at the pakistan player Abbas he is not fast in fact slower than willey and takes big wicket so again your wrong, any sport you play its about training hard and learning ? if you are training and play in white ball cricket only then you become good white ball cricketers

its the setup at ECB and its rotten and spilt into 2 white ball and red ball cricket and your losing a battle to make good test cricket players because of the ODI setup is their main choice
How am I wrong?? I've just had a look at Morgan and he averages 33 in first class cricket which is bang average and from memory he doesn't even play it anymore! That with how I said about him struggling with chronic back pains seems to back up my point. If you bring him in where are you going to bat him ?

Willey I remember watching an interview with him and his dad and they both said he wasn't quick enough. You are using Abbas who is excellent as an exception to the rule. Also what are the bowlers doing wrong? Its been the batting that has been the issue for years!

How am I wrong?? I've just had a look at Morgan and he averages 33 in first class cricket which is bang average and from memory he doesn't even play it anymore! That with how I said about him struggling with chronic back pains seems to back up my point. If you bring him in where are you going to bat him ?

Willey I remember watching an interview with him and his dad and they both said he wasn't quick enough. You are using Abbas who is excellent as an exception to the rule. Also what are the bowlers doing wrong? Its been the batting that has been the issue for years!

the point i was making is back then in 2015 the ECB given the ODI contracts to the players they wanted playing white ball cricket only and little to non red ball cricket that is why their records in test cricket is poor today ? they was not given any time to play both codes because of the world cup plans for 2019

eoin morgan would have been great at test cricket given the time to bed in and if not for the ODI plans at the ECB
also root would not be captain right now and would have had a better batting record and learn under morgan how to be captain

Just caught up with it seems they both got good balls. I said we probably have 130 deficit and that looking about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.