Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the poll first went up i voted win with 100% confidence, but as the days have slowly dragged by the more the feeling has grown that we are going to get fucked over by UEFA,VAR and the officials in general. If this does not come to pass the only way we lose is if we play like the FA cup semi, so will stick by my win vote :)

I'm completely calm about it, feel we've got enough to beat anyone in the world if we show up. The only nagging doubt is if we do an 'FA Cup semi' and completely shit the bed but I dont think thats going to happen tbh.

We didn't shit the bed mate, we didn't even turn up to shit the bed!

Reactions: TFC
I think we’ll have enough to win but won’t be overly concerned if we don’t. This seasons big battle was against the cuunts cartel which we won. Given the choice of a clean sweep of all trophies but still banned I would take not being banned and our CAS victory all day every day.

I'm completely calm about it, feel we've got enough to beat anyone in the world if we show up. The only nagging doubt is if we do an 'FA Cup semi' and completely shit the bed but I dont think thats going to happen tbh.

That s/f performance screamed out that they weren't that arsed about the FA Cup. It's all about the CL and they quite fancied a two week rest leading up to tonight

I think we’ll have enough to win but won’t be overly concerned if we don’t. This seasons big battle was against the cuunts cartel which we won. Given the choice of a clean sweep of all trophies but still banned I would take not being banned and our CAS victory all day every day.

Surely the best way to piss UEFA off was us being banned but winning it?

Ederson
Cancelo-Laporte-Garcia-Walker
Ferna
Merlin — KDB
FFS Mahrez — Sterling
Gabby

Bring Rodri on when ferna gets tired, Foden on for Merlin, Bernardo on for Mahrez. 4-0.

Will be a huge test of character. If we concede the first goal, they're one away from going through and it will be interesting to see how we react should that occur. Gundogan, Rodri and De Bruyne has to be our midfield three. We should play as if we are away from home and let them have the ball at the back but press them as it comes into midfield and look to play on the counter. They need to score twice without conceding to go through, so we need to play a more defensive shape and look to pick them off on the counter attack.
Not sure we’ll do that, it’s not our game. Esp as I’m not sure they have much pace up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.