F1 Season 2020.

It was criminal given the data Mercedes will have had from both the cars. It was a free pitstop as soon as Verstappen pitted.

I thought this, given the times Bottas and Hamilton were ahead by, it would have been a free stop.

Also, both Mercs seemed to be competing aggressively throughout the whole race (when there wasn't a safety car) despite their lead on the rest of the cars. There could have been better management of the drivers to conserve tyres. Tough call to ask drivers to calm it down but it would have maybe allowed Bottas to retain 2nd in the race.

For the tax boffins

I am hoping it can't be as easy as this.

Could a person have a clause in their contract that states that their wages when on UK soil be no more than minimum wage?

I know this wouldn't work with tennis/golf where the prize money is wages. But could work if allowed with team sports where they travel the world on a salaried contract?

For the tax boffins

I am hoping it can't be as easy as this.

Could a person have a clause in their contract that states that their wages when on UK soil be no more than minimum wage?

I know this wouldn't work with tennis/golf where the prize money is wages. But could work if allowed with team sports where they travel the world on a salaried contract?

not sure why they'd need the clause?

Pirelli taking the piss with even softer tyres this week.

I can’t see many finishing the race with the mix of super soft and boiling track temperatures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.