Ire '19 won only test
Ashes '19 lost 1st test
NZ '19 lost 1st test
SA 19/20 lost 1st test
SL 19/20 cancelled
WI 2020 lost 1st test
PAK 2020 ?? 1st test - not looking good

not preparing very well?

Well, it looks like 125 or so behind, neither good nor awful. I think several players have no idea how to play legspin - Woakes was done up like a kipper.

Pitch is spinning though, so batting 4th might be awkward.

Well, it looks like 125 or so behind, neither good nor awful. I think several players have no idea how to play legspin - Woakes was done up like a kipper.

Pitch is spinning though, so batting 4th might be awkward.

With their seamers leg spin is only the half of it. The seamers will destroy the top order and the leggies the lower. They'll be a lot of anger at England but they're playing against a much better team.

With their seamers leg spin is only the half of it. The seamers will destroy the top order and the leggies the lower. They'll be a lot of anger at England but they're playing against a much better team.

It could get a bit ugly, couldn't it? Pakistan need at least 200 more before any declaration.

20 fewer of a lead than it might have been thanks to some swinging.

Not good enough

when you watch quality bowling and right fields being set you know your in trouble and england was in trouble from the first bowl they faced

not good enough is being nice ? questions about the bowling and spin england have, i know people will back jimmy anderson and broad but england need new options and with pace and swing ? great records set by both jimmy and broad but have they had their day ? and its now only one in 5 test games they bowl well and not in 2 or 3 anymore

the england setup is a big problem and the future and going down under in 15 months is not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.