Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Really good control from City.

Madrid only had a few "moments" of pressure, but City weathered them well, other than the goal obviously.

Should have scored more but what can you do, Pep will drill them for Lyon.

Foden run 2.5km more than average City player when he was subbed. I suppose Jesus was the same. When we decide not be mannequins on the pitch, the result always come our way. Very confident and good second half. And Kyle really thrives in these subtropic conditions, really needs to be considered for Qatar WC.

I’m an old fucker but jeez, do city put you through hell, even this team of brilliant players keep you on a knife edge, as much as we were comfortable most of the game, the old pessimistic side of me expected a calamity fuck up of some description, well done City, let’s go and win this fucking thing now and shut the rest of europe up!!!

I was slagging him off and I wasn't even on the match day thread.

His body language at times was disgraceful and he was very lazy during the build up play. He's fine when we need to manage the game and control the tempo but infuriating going forward.

We do need a body language expert like you.

That twat Lineker has just said I kid you not, the old lady have been beaten by Lyon and play real Madrid in the next round!!! Did you watch the game you prick!

ezgif-6-124c04675c9b.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.