Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Serious question . Do you think foden is ready to step in full time to replace Dave.? Don’t forget we’re talking about a very young and inexperienced talent to step into the shoes of arguably our best ever player. I think Phil will get there but next season he is not ready to fully replace silva .

Phil Foden is not replacing David Silva, he's more like KDB at the moment.

IMO Bernardo will step in and be that metronomic player who dictates the game and gives the platform for KDB and Foden to run riot.

For fuck sake... go and have a liedown.

You need to learn to enjoy your football without feeling the need to display how clever you are at tactical analysis.

Pep picking Gundo is a sign... you moaning on is a BORE.

JJ

again- i only posted the opinion in direct response to someone having a pop at me right at the start of the thread - I have a right to reply.

for your info i enjoyed the game fully - we should have had 5 or 6 with the positions we got into but unusually our final ball/decision let us down.

Its called an opinion -if you dont like it fair enough.... Im more than comfortable with that

There was plenty of other positives in the original post but some people choose to ignore those just so they can act all keyboard warrior and have a go at people - and then be surprised and angered when someone has a go back - Im more than happy tonight - infact Ive had a fucking great day in the sunshine down here

Even the ref bucked up in the second half. Hopefully mcpointytwat and fletch commit suicide before the next match

I thought the ref was very good tonight. Sure, there were some little shoves he could have given as fouls, but Cancelo got away with one on Rodrygo as the ref set the bar quite high and was consistent.

The penalty could have been given, however the foul on de Bruyne just outside their box in the first half was the only really glaring error he made.

Credit to Pep here. He played it right tonight. Foden’s energy and pressing on their dubious centre back pairing for the first hour, then when his levels drop Bernardo Silva to continue the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.