Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

5dbfa69b15620d069fd20cd3701b68fe.jpg

I agree . He played well tonight but he is not on our level what we need .

It's possible for lesser players, to contribute to a better team. Delph, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Gundogan, etc.

But the aim should be to replace them, with top quality, soon as possible.

And the time to look at these things, is when it's tough & you win imo, not when everybody is playing like shit.

Tonight, most did well & many could be better, so don't settle for this, improve on it.

The benefits of players not having to fuck off on international duties, Pep has actually had the team together for weeks now without interruption and you can tell the difference.

Immature name calling? When I picked up on you moaning about Gundogan you’re response was to call me “an ignorant twat”. So that’s not immature name calling? Ffs

and as i said my original post was only in response to someone directly having a go at me without need....and then you deicded to join in as well - if you dont like it dont go jumping in on things

I would never have posted about Gundogan in the post match thread (even though I stand by my opinion) if the orignal poster hadnt decided to try and take the piss and then the likes of you decide to wade in ignoring the positives in the post about other players as well. I suggest we leave it here (up to you however)

Well done City. The tactics were spot on. We knew as long as we didn’t concede twice we’d go through. Defended our lead well, everybody worked their balls off and we never let them settle. Our front 3 pressed really well and forced errors leading to goals. Kyle Walker MOTM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.