Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

opinions and all that, his assist record alone gets him the nod
I think you have misunderstood me. Trent deserves to be in the England squad, he’s a top player. But Walker also deserves to be in the squad. As to who would be first choice, I’d say it depends on the opposition. Trent is far more creative but Kyle is a better defender

On the match thread couldn’t believe people slagging g Gundogan off. Top performance by him. Also Cancelo looked solid.
Gundogan is a class act. Doesn’t get a lot of love on here. Peps first signing. I would rather listen to Pep than some of the dross posters on here.class player Gundo. First class performance from everyone tonight. I’d love us to win the European cup and to Eclipse utds 2,wins and overtake them then have Liverpool in our sights and win it more than them too. Man City champions of England champions of all Europe. Bring it on blues

Good going forward, but woeful defender. Sane would skin him every time.

disagree, I’ve watched him countless times this year and he’s come on leaps and bounds defensively, for his age he’s an incredible talent and still improving.... Pep would bite your hand off tomorrow and walker would be but a distant memory!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.