Who’s off to Lisbon then

Booked a flight for 50 quid on the 21st of August weeks ago but dunno if I'm gonna go yet (what's the deal with covid over there - quarantine etc?)

I’d sooner win it in a empty stadium then lose it in a full one.
Really want this especially for Silva, Sergio, Fern and if we can manage to win it we will have certainly earned it with the potential tough games ahead.
I really want this for me our Tom me mam me grandad me aunty dot me nanna be grandad and any one else who knows me

City 23/10 to win the whole thing best odds.

Country of winning team English 9/4 which of course is shorter than City winning it.

The list frequently changes so there is a chance of going, but not going to bother in the slightest unless they allow some fans in.

I was supposed to be off to Lisbon for my summer holidays tomorrow, complete fluke that it’d covered the whole of the remaining Champs games, all cancelled unfortunately. Hey ho.

Booked a flight for 50 quid on the 21st of August weeks ago but dunno if I'm gonna go yet (what's the deal with covid over there - quarantine etc?)

no quarantine but some areas of Lisbon are subject to tighter restrictions like Gtr Mcr, at the moment.
Masks are mandatory inside public buildings and transport.
Hand sanitizer everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.