Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

I reckon uefa want city to win this trophy this year to put this bad blood behind us esp with city winning there case it will prove there is no agenda towards us.

I reckon uefa want city to win this trophy this year to put this bad blood behind us esp with city winning there case it will prove there is no agenda towards us.
Have we informed them who we want in semi and final.

Some of the comments in the match day thread. We have some real twats following us in here. Two one against real fucking Madrid, twice. Some people moan at every missed pass, every missed chance, any goal conceded. Fucking pussies, fuck off. CMON CITY

Bless my mum, she really helped lift my spirits in the second half.

We all lose our shit at some point but my dad is one of those who can't go ten seconds without slagging one of the players off. Literally every ten to fifteen seconds. Sometimes it's not even the right player. It's infuriating and goes on from the first whistle to the last.

Second half, Gabriel Jesus misses or fucks up or whatever, dad starts shouting "it's because he's scared his mum is watching him and she'll tell him off after. Tosser."

My mum replies "are you just jealous because yours is dead?"

Quietest he's been in years.

Bless my mum, she really helped lift my spirits in the second half.

We all lose our shit at some point but my dad is one of those who can't go ten seconds without slagging one of the players off. Literally every ten to fifteen seconds. Sometimes it's not even the right player. It's infuriating and goes on from the first whistle to the last.

Second half, Gabriel Jesus misses or fucks up or whatever, dad starts shouting "it's because he's scared his mum is watching him and she'll tell him off after. Tosser."

My mum replies "are you just jealous because yours is dead?"

Quietest he's been in years.

I cannot deny - that made me chuckle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.