Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

In Tenerife now. Very quiet in all the bars that were about 2-3 minutes ahead of my stream and I heard them celebrating their equaliser before I saw it. We should have won more emphatically but well done to the boys we beat the fuckers. The ref was shit as usual as was var but we prevailed. Now back in the apartment pissed, even better two couples were from Madrid in the bar and I got the singer to mention the score then play Oasis. Up yours!!!

Just re-watched it.

We made the champions of Spain look bang average tonight and we weren't even out of our slippers.

Walker was off the scale. Particularly his cameos at centre mid.

Pep masterclass just like the first leg.

Is there a website to re-watch the game ?

But Colin Bell isn’t here, nor is Asa Hartford, not even Gareth Barry.

Ilkay Gündoğan Is a Pep-type player; that’s why he’s here. It’s not fucking rocket science!
He's certainly one of his favourites. Technically very good, good to use when we're closing the door but not when we are trying to unlock it. Not getting too arsed about it in a universe where most think Henderson is gifted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.