#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players to get 15 assists in a season.

20 - KDB (19/20), Henry (02/03)

19 - Ozil (15/16)

18 - KDB (17/18), Fabregas (14/15), Lampard (04/05)

17 - Fabregas (07/08)

16 - KDB (16/17)

15 - Cantona (92/93), Le Tissier (94/95), McManaman (95/96), Beckham (98/99), Pires (01/02), Silva (11/12), Eriksen (15/16), Sané (17/18), Hazard (18/19)

What do you notice? Only 2 players have done it more than once. KDB is the only one to do it 3 times, and they've come across 4 seasons where the one time he missed out was when he missed most of the season from injury.

Seeing people miss chances is annoying, but he will be back up there next season as well, and the one after.

Crazy consistency. Only missing season is when he was out injured. Legend already.

Some of these misses are absolutely shocking tbf. With a clinical striker who could stay fit all season he could easily get 30+ assists in the league.

I suddenly understand why Kev throws his arms up in the air so much.

They mean as many as Real Madrid made as a team...

Although, Kev is good enough to make 16+ chances per match for both sides.

I think he may be our greatest ever player. I think he's one of the only players where instead of saying 'I can't wait for City to play next' I've said 'I can't wait for De Bruyne to play next'.

He's the best midfielder in the world.

I think he's the closest player we've ever had to being (non-Messi) best in the world status. We've had a few world class players recently but none at this level.

He's exactly who you want Foden hanging around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.