Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

What are the Madrid papers saying? Salty or being fair? Always interesting after European games

The ref was shocking imho. The best ref in Germany??? He gave decisions the linesmen should have given, often going against us. Missed the pen on Raz and the pants pull from behind on Kev! Reckon that's how UEFA will fuck us in Portugal! Dodgy refs and blind Var!

Take Jesus assist and goal away and he was still magnificent,
Walker has been amazing all season and I wouldn’t replace him with any other right back in world football
We need a Kyle Walker on the left - Cancelo not doing badly there though. When Laporte was injured could we have played Kyle Walker at CH and left Fern in his natural position ? We conceded goals this season to pace on the break (Wolves twice as an example) and maybe having more pace in the middle of defence would have helped. Pep obviously clueless - sack him now and put me in charge ha ha.

The ref was shocking imho. The best ref in Germany??? He gave decisions the linesmen should have given, often going against us. Missed the pen on Raz and the pants pull from behind on Kev! Reckon that's how UEFA will fuck us in Portugal! Dodgy refs and blind Var!
ref can't see everything hence the argument for VAR (which I don't agree with). There were two big refereeing errors in the Juve game. Two pens and I don't see why VAR did not overturn them. Changed the tie.

walkers mazy run was messi esque i was praying that went in.no one giving us any credit i see,sky news is all about varane howlers nothing about us harrassing the life out of them.we can win this but they are all top class sides left in it who can hurt a bad day at the office

This is no criticism of KDB but Kyle Walker for me is player of the season, he was magnificent last nigh and has has a wonderful and very consistent season.

This is no criticism of KDB but Kyle Walker for me is player of the season, he was magnificent last nigh and has has a wonderful and very consistent season.

It's KDB and it isn't even close lol. Walker has been consistent, KDB has been spectacular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.