Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Serious question . Do you think foden is ready to step in full time to replace Dave.? Don’t forget we’re talking about a very young and inexperienced talent to step into the shoes of arguably our best ever player. I think Phil will get there but next season he is not ready to fully replace silva .
He won’t reach the standard of our arguably best ever player next year. But yes, he’s ready to take Merlin’s place on merit and continue developing.

There was only one of the 'legend' last class of players on last night (thought quietly he was immense) and this makes me very excited for the future, whilst at the same time being sad. So this was achieved pretty much by the next generation (there is a publicity campaign in there for one of the sponsors!).
We have a nucleus now under 26 who will hopefully be with us for the next 4/5 years.
Eddie, Laporte, Cancelo, Stones? Mendy? Zinchenko, Phil, Bernie, Rodri, David (only jokin), Gabby, Raz and Torres and Ake( if they make it). Add Tosin, the other Torres, Couto and maybe Braaf and the odd other and it looks bright.

The main issue is we need another general or two to support Kev. Hopefully Kyle will retain his pace but he will have to be used sparingly. I don't see too many that fit that description in The Transfer forum but there is time.

It would surprise me. I think PSG are the danger side. But they are under huge pressure and Atalanta have nothing to lose.

This is Neymar and Mbappe's stage on which to perform. It's great City are in this.

I love the format of the CL last stages though I think with one one-off tie it will make it even more difficult to win. One error and you could be out. and we definitely have mistakes in us.
This will be a cracking high scoring game.

Ideally the winners of this v us in the final would be a fantastic spectical and signal a big FUCK OFF to the old guard.

As does everyone else.

The top and bottom of it is, no matter who we play we will create chances. If we're ruthless (unlike last night where we could've had 5) we'll win the thing.

Catches win matches, goals win games.

Two years ago Pep said we had to be better in both boxes and it's still true today.

If we'd have taken half our chances last night we'd have scored 4.

If we are utterly ruthless we've got a great chance..... Sterling is the worst offender !!

Was worried before the game and during the game did nothing to change my mind. Its been said more than once he has seemingly been in Madrids pocket for years.
There were plenty of occasions he didn’t give Madrid stuff that he could have if that was his agenda. They went down in dangerous areas and he did the ‘get up’ gesture. Sure he missed stuff but he was honest in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.