Rain

I find as I get older I look forward to autumn / winter more than summer. Hot weather here is too humid to be pleasant and I don't sleep well. Hope it starts pissing down soon.

Funny I am the opposite the hotter the better, I absolutely hate winter and cold wet and dark days. Mind you i suffer conditions that dont get on with cold and wet weather.

I was down near Cambridge 2011 and it rained once in the 5 months I was there. I was out celebrating it.
Came back up here in the November and it pissed down for a solid month. Careful what you wish for.

I was down near Cambridge 2011 and it rained once in the 5 months I was there. I was out celebrating it.
Came back up here in the November and it pissed down for a solid month. Careful what you wish for.
I stayed in cambridge for a couple of years about 5 years ago and it hardly rained. It was much warmer too.

Remember being in a pub in cambridge when a rag game was on tv and their fans in the pub were chanting their nursery rhyme "U N I T E D are the team for me, why don't City fuck off home", in their "cockney" like accents. And I did indeed wish I could fuck off home. Bizarre.

Last edited:
I find as I get older I look forward to autumn / winter more than summer. Hot weather here is too humid to be pleasant and I don't sleep well. Hope it starts pissing down soon.
The reservoirs will be getting low too. I have stopped running the water until it's hot. Too much water used with the frequent handwashing.

Prefer Autumn or Winter. Only like warm/hot weather when I am sat by a pool for 10 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.