Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

you've been on these boards for a whilst,but just lately your coming across as an arsehole,i have no respect for any football fan that claims to be a supporter of a top club who live in a different country, glory hunter, your opinion means fuck all to me.

Well, I live in the States and watch every game live getting up at 4am sometimes. I was a Platt Lane and Kippax season ticket holder until my line of work took me abroad. On visits back to the UK, I always go to the matches getting tickets from the club or my family. Your comment alludes to me being a glory hunter, but that’s far from the truth and you need to realize that fans who live elsewhere can still be loyal to a club they have supported all their lives.

you've been on these boards for a whilst,but just lately your coming across as an arsehole,i have no respect for any football fan that claims to be a supporter of a top club who live in a different country, glory hunter, your opinion means fuck all to me.
He’s just enjoying being a fan of a top team while he still can. He knows the winds are changing and they’re going to slip into obscurity ;)

Thought Raheem played really well. But his decision making when in a scoring position was poor. A couple of times he passed when he should have shot and the finish for Kev's through ball was pretty useless.

We should have won far more comfortably given how much better we were.

De Bruyne once again majestic.
It's quite astonishing given the stats but it's a bit of an Achilles Heel.

Little margin for error in knock out tournament football.

I really wanted varane at City at one point. Top player who had a mare last night. Seems like a good bloke
Pep saw a weakness and went out to exploit it.
I think if pep had him he would have it ironed out in no time.
Probably by getting rid of courtois.

We've scored 148 goals this season and people are concerned that we are not clinical enough. It's not possible to score 3, 4 or 5 goals every fucking game. Sometimes we score 4 goals with 6 shots on target (Liverpool at home) and sometimes just 2 goals from 15 shots on target (Spurs at home). We are scoring enough. Our problems tend to be at the other end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.