Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon

You're so transparent in your attempts to be annoying. I wish so many City supporters wouldn't take your bait, then you could sod off back to the obscurity you deserve.

That was one of the best games I've seen for a very long time. Real are a top class team but they weren't a match for us. Jesus and Walker had the best games I've seen them play. In midfield they were bossed and every time they lost the ball we looked dangerous.

One thing to add was the difference between the keepers. Every time Ederson got the ball he was calm and cool. He mixed his passing up and had a hand in the Jesus goal. Courtois made some great saves but his kicking was so poor we could've had a good couple of goals from his hoofed clearances.

Really enjoyed the game and hope that we can keep that level of intensity up. If we do I don't think many teams will be able to match us.
Ederson de Moraes: I love that kid. He “transcends” his position and City are all the more dangerous because of it.

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon

Genuine question.
How the fk can you still type while your
HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR OWN FKING ARSE.

Just came back to say, we dumped Madrid out. Had this gut feeling that if somehow Zidane decided to give Bale a game, it may have been different. Who cares?!

City are through.
what about mr bale in a sky blue shirt. plenty golf clubs round here, debdale park. !

I don’t think you could afford to pursue our first team players.

Bearing Real Madrid home and away feels like a breakthrough moment in the Champions League.

This is our best chance to go and win it. Three games to go.

I wouldn’t swap De Bruyne for any player in Europe right now.
Once again, a wonderful decision by the hierarchy at MCFC. I remember a certain ridicule or incredulity in regards to the amount; and to be honest I felt some of that myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.