Wolves FFP sanction

Another of the nasty 9 get a kick in the bollocks.

Only £600k! Not quite a kick in the bollocks. More of a footed flick up the arse after said miscreant has been offered a pair of Uefa padded pants. We got £30k for being a few seconds late for a second half, and then £9m for calling out the leaking vessel!

But still, kettle and pot spring ever so readily to mind. Those in glasshouses . . . . . . See the plank in yer own eye, yer bastards, before yer point out the splinter in ours!

So they have been sanctioned because they are in European competition currently, right?

The squad reduction part will only apply if they qualify for Europe in 21/22 but will it roll over if they don’t?

When Liverpool supposedly failed FFP the first time (not where they declared stadium costs) even though they didn’t qualify the next season did they still get any sanctions?

Maybe Prestwich Blue can clear up these queries?

I don’t understand why people are jumping with glee over this news.

It’s a further example of a team that come to the PL with a desire to win honours being slapped down to protect the old farts cartel.

Maybe it’s dawning on them that they will be shafted hence withdrawing their support for the letter and possibly creating an ally for us to reshape this corrupt policy into something that’s fair for all?
Not really,if they hadn't had signed the letter we wouldn't care,they did so fuck them hard in the arse with a prickly broom

So they have been sanctioned because they are in European competition currently, right?

The squad reduction part will only apply if they qualify for Europe in 21/22 but will it roll over if they don’t?

When Liverpool supposedly failed FFP the first time (not where they declared stadium costs) even though they didn’t qualify the next season did they still get any sanctions?

Maybe Prestwich Blue can clear up these queries?

The squad limit is for the next two seasons, according to the Guardian. I don't think qualification makes a difference to it.

Although I wasn't around in their hey day, those who are old enough will regard wolves as a big club.

I was, BMR, and they were a big club, although I don't recall them scoring a 100 goals in a season, or letting in a 100, but the operative word here is 'were'. They're just one among the Midlands teams - Burton, Walsall, Wolves, Stoke, Port Vale . . . .!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.