Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed booing last night and I have just noticed that the UEFA store has an email address, it is
UEFA-Store@sportnex.de
I intend to send them a mail just before the Lyon kick off with the title Booooo and the text Boooooo - feel free to do the same
Do your parents know you intend to be stupid on the Internet?

Lyon looked quality the times we’ve faced them, yet this season they finished 7th in their league. So why is that? Did they sell a load of players? Obviously Mendy went to Madrid.
Style of play, they struggle to break teams down and rely on counter attacks. Similar to how the rag scum played against us this season.

Lyon are good but not Madrid or Bayern or PSG good. We can afford to rest Gundy and play a more offensive formation. Bernardo and Mahrez in for Gundy and Foden?

Cancelo to stay at LB. Better than Mendy, imo. The rest of the team will be the same.
As pep says

Pep Guardiola: "We played against Lyon last season and we lost and drew. We couldn't beat them. That is the reality. It is incredible for us, but at the end [of the day], it is the last 16. We still have three games

Thought they were all wiped out for the quarters?
Just watched the lyon juventus highlights. Tell me I am going crazy but I saw depay shown 2 yellows. One for backing in not long after their pen ,and one for the handball that gave juventus,s pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.