Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking to me?

If you are...

I sanded down two sides of a 17ft by 10ft shed by hand and put two coats of cornflower blue stain on in between all these posts, I also cooked aubergine with basil and feta salad for the wife and BBQ ribs and sweet potato fries for me.

Thanks for your concern about my busy schedule, I would say I accomplished more than most today, all of that on top of clocking into work at 5:30am and doing my delivery round and clocking off at 1:30 pm.

Cheers.

For a little reason I get jealous of that you have something to do. Since I rely on crutches my days are infront of the computer or sitting on my balcony with my cat. The days feels twice as long when you dont have much to do.

For a little reason I get jealous of that you have something to do. Since I rely on crutches my days are infront of the computer or sitting on my balcony with my cat. The days feels twice as long when you dont have much to do.

Bar the cat, balcony and crutches we are pretty similar, I spend most of my spare time on a computer and have done for a long time, this year I decided I would try and do a bit more around the house and garden, tbh I was shocked at the sense of satisfaction a job done gives you.

Not sure how long it will last, I'm knackered lol

Ask him where his grass has gone the bone idle fuckwit.

Do you realise the amount of work it took to get those stones from the front drive to the back garden, when the fucking wheelbarrow I possess is wider than the bastard doors.

Seriously, I had to cart them through in a fucking trug, two dumpy bags worth of purple slate and two of Cumbrian stone :(

You should have ended it when I told you in the first reply that it wasn't about being bullied, I love to see that you just won't admit that you got it fucking wrong from the off lol not compromising my reply lol

What a prize tit.
Since politeness is out. No, I wasn't wrong to what I responded to. The post you responded to contained a lot of aspects to it, I merely responded, in context, to one of those aspects. If your focus was on something else so be it.

Since politeness is out. No, I wasn't wrong to what I responded to. The post you responded to contained a lot of aspects to it, I merely responded, in context, to one of those aspects. If your focus was on something else so be it.

But you were wrong.

The initial conversation was about us not looking at Garcia if he was coming through at a mid-table team and that is what I replied to Hobbs about, you then jumped in with your billy big boots on shouting about Ake not being bullied, that was irrelevant to my post to Hobbs, it doesn't matter that you think it was fine as Hobbs also mentioned being bullied, I replied to Hobbs and told him what part of his post I was referring to, he then stopped the conversation, yet here you fucking are still rattling on and on.

As has been explained over and over, my comment to Hobbs was about Garcia being spotted at a midtable team as we spotted Ake at a team that ended up being relegated.

That was the point to Hobbs and that alone.

I did reply to you about the bullying part but that was a separate post in response to your follow up and not connected with the Hobb's post.

This is the post that causes all the issues, with the addition of savvy on the end to compound the fact you think you know best lol

Your reply post to hobbs suggests Ake is all those things. Ake won't be bullied. Savvy?

You assumed what I meant and when it was pointed out you were on the wrong path you still insisted it was about Garcia/Ake and being bullied.

As for your little ending

If your focus was on something else so be it.

If you had posted this grudging admission after what I said in my first reply to you then this whole waste of time would never have existed, much to everybody else's relief.

I replied to Hobbs and told him what part of his post I was referring to, he then stopped the conversation, yet here you fucking are still rattling on and on.
You assumed what I meant and when it was pointed out you were on the wrong path you still insisted it was about Garcia/Ake and being bullied.
How could I know what you meant when your "mid table team" comment to Hobbs was posted 21 minutes after mine?
I replied to what was said, not what was meant. I did not assume.

How could I know what you meant when your "mid table team" comment to Hobbs was posted 21 minutes after mine?
I replied to what was said, not what was meant. I did not assume.

The post I literally just highlighted to you as the problem, was posted 4 hours after that midtable comment but yeah on and on you go, you move the goalposts more times than a parky.

You can have the final word if you like, I can see you're one of those type of fellows, I really can't bear to continue this any longer, it is as excruciating as getting your teeth pulled.

I really do hope they haven't removed the ignore button.

edit they haven't :)

The post I literally just highlighted to you as the problem, was posted 4 hours after that midtable comment but yeah on and on you go, you move the goalposts more times than a parky.

You can have the final word if you like, I can see you're one of those type of fellows, I really can't bear to continue this any longer, it is as excruciating as getting your teeth pulled.

I really do hope they haven't removed the ignore button.

edit they haven't :)
Sorry, as much as I want to, I can't go out with that, my correct post Ake won't be bullied is what Ive defended all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.