Future Strikers

Maybe Kane is seriously pushing for the move and that's where the rumours are coming from. I can't see us getting involved if the player isn't giving us the green light

Kane is at a crossroads slightly now as at 27 if he wants to move to a club to fight for trophies then the time is now! a year or two time is too late for anyone spending the sort of cash spurs would want and they are winning fuck all anytime soon.

I wouldn't disagree with you at all. We can expect more of the same I'm afraid.

Let us hope so, much more of the same.
Brilliant football, twice the number of trophies than Liverpool, An unprecedented treble last season. Incredible scoring records. Brilliant football to watch, its all good, apart from some sad fuckas, who think Jesus, cannot headi it,, kick it or score goals, but every club has those type of supporters don't you think.?

Let us hope so, much more of the same.
Brilliant football, twice the number of trophies than Liverpool, An unprecedented treble last season. Incredible scoring records. Brilliant football to watch, its all good, apart from some sad fuckas, who think Jesus, cannot headi it,, kick it or score goals, but every club has those type of supporters don't you think.?

......and those same people think any player we are linked with is a beast or world beater, makes you wonder how we ever win anything since everyone has better players! The transfer forum is comedy gold ;)

Maybe Kane is seriously pushing for the move and that's where the rumours are coming from. I can't see us getting involved if the player isn't giving us the green light
Maybe Levy and Spurs need him to leave, they must have some serious issues in meeting that stadium funding with the covid problem and no spectators and Jose will need paying off anytime soon!

Lautaro simply isn't that good of a player. Stay clear.

In the end we won't replace Aguero with an Aguero type. It would be someone who does different things better.

It was the same when Yaya was great, he was deemed unreplaceable. Then we got Kevin. Totally different but maybe even more dominant. Same with Dave. And it will be the same with Aguero.

Personally, I'm not so sure it's not Gabby

Yea, been watching Inter recently and Lautaro looks.. pretty crap tbh. Always on the floor as well. Maybe bad form.

Problem with Jesus being the longterm no.9 is that we'd need clinical wide forwards. We don't have that

Just pay the money for Haaland, including agents fee.
If we’re spending big we might as spend big on someone who could be here for a long long time, or would have resale value if he wanted to leave in the future.
Not someone who’s probably gonna be finished in 3 or 4 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.