Future Strikers

Yea, been watching Inter recently and Lautaro looks.. pretty crap tbh. Always on the floor as well. Maybe bad form.

Problem with Jesus being the longterm no.9 is that we'd need clinical wide forwards. We don't have that

.....we don't?? Ok maybe we should sign that Sterling fella, hes worth 20 goals a season....and that Mahrez bloke, hes worth double figures....or splash out on a goal scoring m/f, maybe KDB if we can afford him?
Jesus fucking wept...thank God schools are opening soon!

.....we don't?? Ok maybe we should sign that Sterling fella, hes worth 20 goals a season....and that Mahrez bloke, hes worth double figures....or splash out on a goal scoring m/f, maybe KDB if we can afford him?
Jesus fucking wept...thank God schools are opening soon!

Just because schools aren't open it doesn't mean you have to be on here.

Neither Sterling or Mahrez are clinical.
It's pretty clear Pep has the same concern as I do.

What other teams are probably going to be looking at strikers next season? Haaland's release clause should have a lot of teams interested.

What other teams are probably going to be looking at strikers next season? Haaland's release clause should have a lot of teams interested.
Barca, Madrid, Juve... Could even be Liverpool if Firmino slumps even further.

Haaland for me is nailed on for Madrid, pointless to put eggs onto that basket.

Barca, Madrid, Juve... Could even be Liverpool if Firmino slumps even further.

Haaland for me is nailed on for Madrid, pointless to put eggs onto that basket.
Can't see them going for both Haaland and Mbappe. So we should go for at least one of them next summer. I have a feeling Haaland will want to join a more interesting club than Madrid at least for a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.