Robinho

The problem with Robinho is that, like Elano and Kinkladze (two others who are idolised on here), Robinho could go missing in games, particularly on the road. Imagine a hybrid of Bellamy and Robinho; christ, that'd be some player.

The thing with that season, him and Steve Ireland at times were unplayable they were that good. Just two players together at the right time ?

I thought that was spurs away snowy night

It happened at Everton but he came on very near the start of the game and played the majority of it.

The "tackle" for the free kick when we lost 1-0 at Arsenal summed him up for me.

And if you were there at the Chelsea game in 2008 when he put that free kick past Cech and the stadium exploded you knew we were heading somewhere amazing...he was the first landmark signing although, like Rodney Marsh before him, you never win things with players like Robinho.

As I said with my first comment, it wasn't an attack on Bellamy. I was just using him as an example of how perception is often coloured by outside sources. In terms of the fee, I thought I explained that away we lost 17m on Robinho and 14m on Bellamy to me that's pretty much a wash
That’s true but Robinho, no doubt, would have taken home much higher wages.
also, it’s not really about the loss but the expectation.

It happened at Everton but he came on very near the start of the game and played the majority of it.

The "tackle" for the free kick when we lost 1-0 at Arsenal summed him up for me.

Grey matter kicking in,spurs away winter night,comes on,(I think 10-20mins later Hughes subs him)
You think he was playing in the artic..

berryblue said:
For me Robinho was summed up when he came on as substitute at Goodison strolled around the pitch for a few minutes then taken off again. Don't think he ever wanted to be at City!

kippax4ever
I thought that was spurs away snowy night

berryblue said:
He came on for Santa Cruz on 9 minutes and replaced by Wright Philips on 59 minutes. Didn't want to get near Everton's hard men. we lost 2 - 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.