Supporters Club Membership: 2020/21 Season

Tim of the Oak

Branches of the Official Supporters Club are now signing up Blues for the 2020/21 season. Anybody interested in joining the Harrogate Blues, please send me a DM.

Clearly, there is uncertainty about when home and away fans will be let back in grounds. We signed up / re-signed 30 members on the first day of registrations (yesterday) so I don’t see this affecting the viability of Branches and the OSC.

I had an eMail from the OS about joining a local OSC (For me, it looked like the Brooklands one), which I did last week, not heard anything back yet from them.

I had an eMail from the OS about joining a local OSC (For me, it looked like the Brooklands one), which I did last week, not heard anything back yet from them.

Hi JASR, it might be that the registration manager for the Brooklands Branch is on holiday or they are just getting their heads round the new registration system that was introduced yesterday, afternoon.

If you don’t hear back from them by next week, let me know and I will see if there is another way of putting you in touch with the Brooklands Branch.

We were only allowed access to the portal as of yesterday so possible they've not had chance to view it yet.
Saying that the portal is back down for me again now

We were only allowed access to the portal as of yesterday so possible they've not had chance to view it yet.
Saying that the portal is back down for me again now
Ah. typical City... cart before the horse.
Send out invites, but only allow the grunts to access them (if at all) a week later!

:-D

Hi JASR, it might be that the registration manager for the Brooklands Branch is on holiday or they are just getting their heads round the new registration system that was introduced yesterday, afternoon.

If you don’t hear back from them by next week, let me know and I will see if there is another way of putting you in touch with the Brooklands Branch.
@timoftheoak are you able to access the supporters club portal today?
When I try I get bad credentials even though its the same ones I used yesterday!

Where people know enough about the Branch and they wish to join, you can just request membership as follows Blues:

1. Log in to your Man City profile by visiting https://profile.mancity.com/SupportersClubs

2. You will be presented with the login screen. Enter your email address and password that you use for Man City sites / Cityzen’s

3. You can login with supporter number, but you will see an error first. Clicking “Log in with Supporter Number” will take you to the next screen.

4. Click on Harrogate Blues from the drop down list of Supporters Club Branches.

5. Press the renew membership button

@timoftheoak are you able to access the supporters club portal today?
When I try I get bad credentials even though its the same ones I used yesterday!

Yes mate it is working OK for me. It’s possible that your password has been affected by the upgrade to the portal. The guidance from the OSC says Supporter Services have been trained in dealing with queries regarding password failures but I am not sure if that refers to individual’s passwords for updating their profiles and / or access to the OSC portal?

@Tim of the Oak about 10 days ago I was looking for my points total and it asked me to join a branch, even though I am (obviously!) an Eccles SC member. It didn't seem to have me registered so I pressed join Eccles (to be on the safe side!) and I had an email from them saying they would pass my request on.
However, does this ^ mean I have to join again?
I know that the Eccles admin person is not available at present and don't want to lose my membership!! :-)
Sorry to bother you.

@Tim of the Oak about 10 days ago I was looking for my points total and it asked me to join a branch, even though I am (obviously!) an Eccles SC member. It didn't seem to have me registered so I pressed join Eccles (to be on the safe side!) and I had an email from them saying they would pass my request on.
However, does this ^ mean I have to join again?
I know that the Eccles admin person is not available at present and don't want to lose my membership!! :-)
Sorry to bother you.

Yes everyone has to go through this process new and old members. I wouldn't worry time wise though the lists don't need to go in for a few weeks yet so your branch admin has plenty of time to sort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.