Kalidou Koulibaly

I’ll spell it out for you as you’re clearly struggling. Nobody is saying Mangala and Koulibaly are the same standard. The poster you originally quoted said they could be made to look the same standard if you picked unrepresentative videos.
So you say.

Similarly, we have a raft of young players for whom we need to find clubs this summer, with selling outright perhaps infeasible. Difficult at both ends.

maybe that's the route many of the top clubs will have to go down and use their youth academies to make some money or bring them into the first team quicker

I can see Zinchenko going the opposite direction here. I don’t know if Napoli need a leftback or defensive midfielder.

Maybe on the Napoli version of Bluemoon they are having a debate dissecting Zinchenko's first half horror show in the away game at Southampton....

but they will only get peanuts for a player right now unless manchester city or psg want them
a sellers market is now a fire sale ? and when clubs have to sell it means they have not been running there club right and but them in big debts by over spending

manchester city should not be used to get big money for players and maybe uefa and fifa should look at capping the value of players and wages
Do we really want more interventions/interference by those cnuts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.