Seasoncard Amnesty

I have 3 season tickets together. 1 in my name and 2 in my business name. What will happen to the 2 business ones?

You can get a nationally accredited one for £15. People just want something to moan about. If the club put pictures on seasoncards, someone would moan about human rights.

If that's aimed at people like me who were querying the fact we don't have photo ID, i'dve hoped for better from someone elected... :( And i see later on you're calling people gobshites...

I apologised if i got the wrong end of the stick from your post but that went unnoticed, and i stand by what i said about ID as at the bank for example they would only accept passport or driving license which i didnt have. But i guess that's just me needing something to moan about. I could spew out all the big things i have to moan about, like the fact by the time my mum gets to go back into the stadium safely she probably wont remember what football is seeing as when i saw her today (i'm her "bubble") she had forgotten completely things that happened yesterday. (Hello to those in 102 who know mum, age 77, ill, and my life)

So yeah, i guess i shouldn't give a shit about photo ID, cos i doubt we'll be going - thanks for the positive repsonse from my inital genuine worry about photo ID at the top of page 2, you were the seasoncard representitive so i thought it was allowed to query worries to you without later on being called a moaned and hinted at no doubt being part of the gang of "gobshites".

All 3 of my cats are microchipped on the back of their neck and our cat flap “reads” the chip to “bleep” and then open up and that way no other cat can get in as it remains locked. We should all just get microchipped and then City could pay a few quid to change the turnstiles to huge cat flaps - sorted then going forward. Easy

This was supposed to be going out on Monday but City Matters raised a few issues with the proposed communication as a few things weren't quite clear. Should be out tomorrow now.

We've been talking about this for around 18 months and it was planned for this renewal cycle anyway. But controls over people entering stadiums will have to be quite strict generally so I'd urge everyone to ensure their details are up to date on their supporter account.
I've been paying for and using my brother's old card for years :/

If that's aimed at people like me who were querying the fact we don't have photo ID, i'dve hoped for better from someone elected... :( And i see later on you're calling people gobshites...

I apologised if i got the wrong end of the stick from your post but that went unnoticed, and i stand by what i said about ID as at the bank for example they would only accept passport or driving license which i didnt have. But i guess that's just me needing something to moan about. I could spew out all the big things i have to moan about, like the fact by the time my mum gets to go back into the stadium safely she probably wont remember what football is seeing as when i saw her today (i'm her "bubble") she had forgotten completely things that happened yesterday. (Hello to those in 102 who know mum, age 77, ill, and my life)

So yeah, i guess i shouldn't give a shit about photo ID, cos i doubt we'll be going - thanks for the positive repsonse from my inital genuine worry about photo ID at the top of page 2, you were the seasoncard representitive so i thought it was allowed to query worries to you without later on being called a moaned and hinted at no doubt being part of the gang of "gobshites".
I have absolutely no idea what the club has planned as yet so there's no point in giving me shit. I hope they'd have some flexibility and I promise I'll make the point tomorrow. But if they say photo ID is an absolute requirement than you'll have to have some if you want entry to a restricted game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.