Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

I don’t know why I’m so gutted. If we get to the final and face this PSG team, provided we can at least hit 75% of our usual level they won’t have a say in the outcome.

PSG aren’t really a team just a group of individuals
That’s why they won’t win it

PSG there for the taking on the break
Atalanta offered nothing at all in second half

One off games, a dodgy decision here a bit of luck there. The rest of the games are any ones to win.

Terrible game management there by Atalanta at the end but Alty Taylor gave PSG every possible foul they could get. Some very soft decisions imo.

Annoying because PSG won’t be as bad as they were tonight with a fully fit Mbappe and Di Maria back from suspension. Could’ve at least done with an extra thirty minutes tiring them out.

I don't understand people dismissing PSG winning it.

If it's a petrodollars Derby final I know who UEFA would rather win.

I don’t know why I’m so gutted. If we get to the final and face this PSG team, provided we can at least hit 75% of our usual level they won’t have a say in the outcome.
Mbappe will destroyed our defense. You stop him and this psg is absolutely nothing. Get walker to man mark him, speed for speed and this psg team is horrible as we saw first half

That said, although they were largely useless today and look far from a great team. Mbappe is an absolute monster of a player and one of the few attackers that impressed me every time I see him play. If I could sign one forward for ludicrous money it would be him. Not even a second thought.. under Pep he would put up prime Messi / Tranny numbers.

PSG aren’t really a team just a group of individuals
That’s why they won’t win it
Not totally sure.
if they get Mbappe, Veratti and Di Maria back they could beat any team over 90 minutes.
I’d be confident that if we played them ten times we would win more than they would but one game over 90/120 minutes could go either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.