Welcome to Mondelēz...

.... Owner of Cadbury, our new "Snacking Partner"

So now, every time our quiet neighbours or those lovable scouse scallies buy a bar of Dairy Milk, they're helping to line our pockets!

I prefer nosy neighbours, they’re more interesting in what we’re doing.

.... Owner of Cadbury, our new "Snacking Partner"

So now, every time our quiet neighbours or those lovable scouse scallies buy a bar of Dairy Milk, they're helping to line our pockets!

Abu Dhabi diesel and Cadbury's Hot Chocolate are two of Jurgen's favourite brands. Can't remember whether he swears by them, or swears at them.

It really didn’t. You suggested twirls instead of spirals because Cadbury’s have a chocolate bar called Twirl.

I maintained that I meant spirals because of the 1990’s chocolate bar called Spiral which was vastly superior to the Twirl.

I’ve never heard the expression “twirl out of control”.

You’re clearly either to young to remember the Spiral or have completely forgotten about it but please don’t doubt my chocolate bar puns again.

Wonder if The Etihad spirals will now be called Twirls, and painted in purple.

Wonder if The Etihad spirals will now be called Twirls, and painted in purple.
I've heard that Cadbury are going to treat us to a more security proofed team coach so that if the scousers attack it next season at Klanfield, the players' safety will be less at risk. There's no strengthened glass or anything like that. The players will just be harder to reach with the missiles because it'll be a double decker.

It really didn’t. You suggested twirls instead of spirals because Cadbury’s have a chocolate bar called Twirl.

I maintained that I meant spirals because of the 1990’s chocolate bar called Spiral which was vastly superior to the Twirl.

I’ve never heard the expression “twirl out of control”.

You’re clearly either too young to remember the Spiral or have completely forgotten about it but please don’t doubt my chocolate bar puns again.

I don't think i've ever known a better repertoire of chocolate jokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.