Newcastle United takeover?

Had to be proud of a club that's fine with finishing 17th so Ashley can take all the sky money as well as advertise sports direct around the stadium for free. I'll never forget when rio Ferdinand stuck up for ashley saying he spent 40 million in the championship, forgetting that we sold wijnaldum sissoko for 55. The only thing i felt towards man city was jealously sounds bad but all I wanted was for us to be able to compete and challenge for trophies, and all I've seen is relegations and aguero scoring me loads of points in fantasy football against us:).
Mate, we used to dream of finishing 17th when we were a yo-yo club. The consolation is that you're now "in play" as they say in the world of mergers & acquisitions. I've always said that there are two clubs I'd be looking at if I was a second Sheikh Mansour, which is you & Villa. There's so much upside with both clubs, as there was with us. Your time will come.

I`ve always got on with Geordies when I`ve met them. I met Ralph Coates sister and Brother in law in Lloret de Mar when I was younger had a great time having a booze and a laugh with them.

I wish Newcastle fan well, your owner is a **** and you deserve better. Unfortunately the old top 4 plus the likes of those under performing ****s Spurs will do anything to stop you from spending which puts off owner who want to invest and is a green like to owners who want to milk your fan base.

I`m glad that big think tattooed twat is at last seeing the light.
As we used to shout: "Number 8 - Charlie Drake".
THAT Ralph Coates?
;-)

True Geordie on Youtube finally gets what we've been saying about FFP for the last 10 years. It took failed Saudi takeover of Newcastle for the penny to finally drop! I have little sympathy for this w4nk3r! Especially for all the crap he threw in our direction over the dodgy DS emails and UEFA ban and subsequent appeal. But worth a listen for about 70 seconds from here, just to hear him say City fans were spot on all along!

I was looking forward to them crashing the party but then running to cas ? Nah that’s just low.

Mate, we used to dream of finishing 17th when we were a yo-yo club. The consolation is that you're now "in play" as they say in the world of mergers & acquisitions. I've always said that there are two clubs I'd be looking at if I was a second Sheikh Mansour, which is you & Villa. There's so much upside with both clubs, as there was with us. Your time will come.

Love the sentiment PB. but can you envisage owners who want to invest their own money being told they cant invest enough to compete. To add insult to injury, they are being told this by The Premier League on behalf of United, Liverpool, Arsenal and the like.

Top like 5/6 replies to this are all very salty Geordies

Would’ve loved for them to get bought out this time last year but after they attached their name to that letter I couldn’t really give a shit

Top like 5/6 replies to this are all very salty Geordies

Would’ve loved for them to get bought out this time last year but after they attached their name to that letter I couldn’t really give a shit

I know some of them made themselves look daft by slagging City off for our "dirty oil" money but you can't blame the whole Newcastle fanbase for what Ashley did with the letter. It was a stupid blunder by Ashley and it may have contributed to the Saudis pulling out. Khaldoon is apparently very close to the Crown Prince.

I know some of them made themselves look daft by slagging City off for our "dirty oil" money but you can't blame the whole Newcastle fanbase for what Ashley did with the letter. It was a stupid blunder by Ashley and it may have contributed to the Saudis pulling out. Khaldoon is apparently very close to the Crown Prince.
Yeah you’re not wrong.

At least their fan base now see a little behind the curtain on what’s going on in the pl, post above doesn’t surprise me

I’d imagine Slur Alex rang up Brucie who is programmed to do whatever the GPC asks. Just look at his results against them....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.