Kalidou Koulibaly

Everyone is allowed to give credit when it's due, however when suspicious patterns begin to emerge of a posters allegiance, without them being more forthright with the truth, they're opening themselves up to criticism.

Mate, what suspicious patterns are you referring to? I praised Cristiano a few pages back, that doesn’t make me a rag. I didn’t take this forum as a place where everyone is suspicious about each other and where their loyalty lies.

I love this club and our players but I’d like to think that myself and others here are able to praise other teams and players where its deserved, without someone thinking ”oh, here’s a person to cause a stirr.”

That said, I can imagine scousers or rags coming here occasionally just to mess around.

So Basically do we all believe Brennan is on the money here?
No, obviously not. It's also like, not even how transfers work. When we buy a player we don't prepare a formal bid, send it off, and wait for a response. It's an ongoing dialogue, usually through an agent or other intermediary, and it all gets formalized when terms are basically agreed. Unless there's been no contact with the agent and/or Napoli whatsoever what does Stu think we've been talking about this whole time with them?

Is he alway clumsy or was he pissed with the club for some reason we’ll never know?
He looked like accident about to happen .

Mate, what suspicious patterns are you referring to? I praised Cristiano a few pages back, that doesn’t make me a rag. I didn’t take this forum as a place where everyone is suspicious about each other and where their loyalty lies.

I love this club and our players but I’d like to think that myself and others here are able to praise other teams and players where its deserved, without someone thinking ”oh, here’s a person to cause a stirr.”

That said, I can imagine scousers or rags coming here occasionally just to mess around.
I wasn't referring to you, it was in reference to the poster who is seemingly content with rimming Van Dijk and Liverpool at every opportunity, who joined the forum last than two weeks ago.

4d28807d78eda497eee5469c74409481.jpg

I wasn't referring to you, it was in reference to the poster who is seemingly content with rimming Van Dijk and Liverpool at every opportunity, who joined the forum last than two weeks ago.

Yeah I know, I just wondered about the patterns. But nevermind, I have the background now :)

Rag :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.