Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Friday 14th

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

who do we want play ?

Either.

IF we beat Lyon and go onto the win the thing we'll have beaten some of the best on Europe to get there. No easy route.

Friday 14th

who do we want play ?

Barcelona, pretty much a busted flush these days, German Rags however on a run of 18 straight wins so I'd much prefer that to come to an end before immediately

I'll probably side with Bayern tonight because they've been up there way less than Barça in recent times, but yeah if I were you I'd much prefer facing Barcelona

Head injuries should be the only time you stop the game, otherwise when the ball goes out the ref asks him if he needs attention and if he says no he just blows the whistle for the game to resume, regardless if he is still on the floor. All of this is also regardless of where on the pitch he is cheating/injured.

In that case the odd broken leg, or ruptured ligaments would cause plenty of pain for a player, especially if the team was playing City and we kept it for 3 minutes.
Guess you never played.

Bayern are probably the favourites, but I think Barcelona might surprise them tonight. They always have a chance if Messi is on form.

I will be majorly shocked if Barca go through, this Bayern team is a machine with no glaring weaknesses. Messi won't even have a chance to weave his magic as he won't get the ball in the Bayern final third that much.

It's going to take a game from Messi that'll be up among the defining ones of his career if Barcelona are going to win this.

Friday 14th

who do we want play ?
Definitely Barca. Messi is Messi, but besides for him they were disappointing this season. Bayern might be the most on form team in Europe at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.