Kylian Mbappé

Lyon are your rivals.
They are not.

Even when they were winning 7 L1 in a row, the two main clubs were OM and PSG.
The "classique" is between Marseille and Paris.

Lyon and Aulas (french Tebas) tried to create a rivalry with us but we dominate a bit too much. Thus, a rivalry has been created between them and Marseille: "Olympico".

We don't like Lyon and they don't like us but we dislike the people spamming farmer league everytime french football is mentioned a bit more. And those people are often PL fan from not even UK (sometimes, they are from a country without a decent league like India).

Nice to shut them up once in the year, we will go back to care about and dislike Lyon tomorrow.

He is not having a go at you. He didn’t even mention City. He is patriotic and praising Lyon and clowning the farmers league idiots.

He would have done the same if it was another PL club that would have lost.

yeah I actually don’t have a problem with him defending his league tbf

But now, he is exposing himself to be roasted whenever PSG will be defeated or when he will miss goals.

It is a fair game.

I agree but not tonight under contraversial circumstances (the team didn't help themselves). They weren't that special
Lyon couldn't do more. They played their game exactly as they had hoped. Look at their stats when they played PSG this season.

Pep failed massively. And you are missing Aguero a lot. Gabriel Jesus can't be an option for starting striker.

Lyon couldn't do more. They played their game exactly as they had hoped. Look at their stats when they played PSG this season.

Pep failed massively. And you are missing Aguero a lot. Gabriel Jesus can't be an option for starting striker.

Second goal shouldn't of stood but Lyon hasn't done anything different except work hard (yes something that was lacking from City). I agree that Gabriel Jesus is too inconsistent to take over from Aguero though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.