Bernardo burn on Liverpool fans

Not sure why a lot of the players bother with Twitter, it's a cesspool. If you put your head into the Lions den, it'll eventually get bitten off. Just delete it Berny, no need for that shit.

The whole thing confirms that most Liverpool fans are thick as pig shit. Bernardo posts an apologetic message to City fans and promises to try and do better next year. Their fans, who have just won the league after 30 years, feel the need to follow a City player's account to give him abuse. I know most of them have got lots of time on their hands( in between lurking around shopping malls), but really why are they interested about what one of our players tweets?
I just wish these Liverpool fans would give up on social media and hand their smart phones and laptops to the local nick and negotiate for probation. It would make the world a better place.

I understand the lyrics but to this day I remain unsure how Liverpool managed to turn our version of the Allez song into being a dig at Sean Cox. It's bad what happened to him but no one outside of their fanbase is interested enough in him to make a songline about that moment.
They’re prepared to go through extreme lengths of mental gymnastics to find ways to get offended by things.

Don’t think anything can top the time when Suarez racially abused Evra and they tried to turn the situation into them being the victims.

Although l agree with what he says he should have learned to stay away from social media after the Mendy incident. Certain jounalists will already have sharpened their pens dipped them in poison and sent their articles for tomorrow in to their papers for a sub editor to add an even worse headline.

Is it just me that imagines Bernie, wearing shorts and an oversized jacket, typing that on his phone with one hand while the other is clutching a takeout coffee?

View attachment 414
Love this, and the fact it's not even a decent brew - just a 20p job out of a shit vending machine.

I don't know why players bother with social media
Do the talking on the pitch.

I presume because they are human, just like the rest of us?

It is refreshing to see someone - anyone - show passion for the club on and off the pitch.

Honestly the last thing I would want to see after last night was everyone heading to their hiding places never to be heard from until the start of next season. If they supposedly bleed blue like the rest of us, mourn with us. Otherwise its difficult to argue with "mercenary" titles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.