It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`d be happy with this signing.Been very impressed with his time at Villa.
Assuming we have a squad place for him I'm all for it. Been very good for Villa, excellent price, and give us something we legitimately don't have at that position right now.

We certainly need somebody more mobile but he hasn’t really been tearing up any trees at Villa, not convinced he’s good enough for us and we can’t have Rodri, Luiz Gundogan and Fernandinho in the same squad. Likely to be a money making deal

We certainly need somebody more mobile but he hasn’t really been tearing up any trees at Villa, not convinced he’s good enough for us and we can’t have Rodri, Luiz Gundogan and Fernandinho in the same squad. Likely to be a money making deal
He's been very decent for Villa mate, their fans are desperate to keep him. Their 2nd best player behind Grealish.

Villa fans are in meltdown right now some saying if her leaves they'll get relegated, has he really been that good for them?

Might be planning for after dinho,it was a mistake to rely on him so heavily at his age no matter if he is a machine or not,there is time for pep to get a look at him up close at still sel! him before the end of the window,oct is too long I think for this window,it should be when the season starts,it would have made clubs pull their fingers out

Sorry to say, but Fernadinho is about finished as a player, and certainly as a midfielder. I really don't think he'd play much, if at all, in that position regardless of whether Luiz comes in.

?Time to think about fern and gund continued role in the squad. Needs more pace in that part of the pitch
No idea if Luiz will be an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.