Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are ready to slash the asking price for Nicolas Otamendi after the £41m signing of defender Nathan Ake, according to The Sun.

City are willing to go from £15m to just £8m for the 32-year-old Argentine, who has 210 City appearances

I know it's the sun but for 8m, I think he will go fast. Italy perhaps

I wouldn't even care if he goes to Valencia on a free to be honest. Though based on the tweet, that would be a bit harsh on Velez. :)

He was / is a great servant, he's 32 (and a half), his wages for a club like Valencia, or any in Europe where he could go after us, are probably quite huge, and we got Torres from them with great conditions, so I see no sense fucking around with the fee, unless it's a symbolic one.

For us, it would be just great to move on anyway.

Our best defender in his first 3 seasons(including centurions). He was rash at times but could always be relied upon when the rest of our defence were in the injury room. Fucking awful this year mind.

Great servant. I never shat on Nico because he was one of the few players that actually tried and gave it his all whenever he put on the shirt. He was rash? Sure but always up for the fight. He was never a ball playing CB but had to in our system. He doesn't have much pace but was asked to play in a very high defensive line. It's not his fault he wasn't put in the best possible position to excel. He still did all that, was in PL ToTS once, I believe. It's time to move on because he doesn't really fit our defensive system. Good luck to him in Italy, Spain, wherever he goes.

I wouldn't even care if he goes to Valencia on a free to be honest. Though based on the tweet, that would be a bit harsh on Velez. :)

He was / is a great servant, he's 32 (and a half), his wages for a club like Valencia, or any in Europe where he could go after us, are probably quite huge, and we got Torres from them with great conditions, so I see no sense fucking around with the fee, unless it's a symbolic one.

For us, it would be just great to move on anyway.

Ha ha, very harsh....5% of nothing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.