Claudio Bravo has left the club

Suffered from not being Joe Hart and playing in a way that many were not used to seeing. It was always going to be tough for him and his debut against Utd (where he actually played OK bar his error) was enough for many to say he wasn't good enough.
Made a few mistakes over the course of his time with us but also played his part in our success.
Wish him well.

Takes his place alongside Glauber Berti, Willy Caballero, Emile Mpenza as cult heroes for the Carabao Cups he won for us.

Suffered from not being Joe Hart and playing in a way that many were not used to seeing. It was always going to be tough for him and his debut against Utd (where he actually played OK bar his error) was enough for many to say he wasn't good enough.
Made a few mistakes over the course of his time with us but also played his part in our success.
Wish him well.
I thought that other than his mistake at the Swamp his debut was a real eye opener, it made me realise how a keeper playing out from the back would change us for the better. Given the defense in front of him i thought he did well and was underestimated by many.
Wish him all the best for the future.

Bravo was brought in as Joe Hart was pushed out of the club thus Pep failing his first real test, in my opinion. As England keeper Joe got away with loads at City, he could clean out opponents and get away with it, he could drop clangers but also be inspire, he won several golden gloves and was part of the clubs identity, his treatment was shoddy and his confidence destroyed.

Bravo was brought in as Joe Hart was pushed out of the club thus Pep failing his first real test, in my opinion. As England keeper Joe got away with loads at City, he could clean out opponents and get away with it, he could drop clangers but also be inspire, he won several golden gloves and was part of the clubs identity, his treatment was shoddy and his confidence destroyed.
He was rightly fucked off because he wasn't capable of playing the way Pep wants.
Your post kinda highlights what I stated in my first comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.