Claudio Bravo has left the club

Bravo was brought in as Joe Hart was pushed out of the club thus Pep failing his first real test, in my opinion. As England keeper Joe got away with loads at City, he could clean out opponents and get away with it, he could drop clangers but also be inspire, he won several golden gloves and was part of the clubs identity, his treatment was shoddy and his confidence destroyed.
joe wasnt the sort of keeper pep wanted,thats football,i wouldnt call his treatment shoddy,he was told he didnt have a future at city,upfront and honest

Best 2nd choice in the league. A good goalkeeper who performed very well when called upon in the cups.

More importantly, a fantastic guy, real professional and leader in the dressing room by all accounts. Hope he can go back to Spain and play week in week out.

Good luck Claudio!

Bravo was brought in as Joe Hart was pushed out of the club thus Pep failing his first real test, in my opinion. As England keeper Joe got away with loads at City, he could clean out opponents and get away with it, he could drop clangers but also be inspire, he won several golden gloves and was part of the clubs identity, his treatment was shoddy and his confidence destroyed.
Said this before, but Joe Hart is an absolute ****. Great call to get rid. He loved to portray himself as a great bloke, full of chest beating passion. If rumours are to be believed, he was very lucky not to be facing police charges for his behaviour towards a female member of the hospitality staff. Slightly above average keeper. Awful human being.

Last edited:
He was rightly fucked off because he wasn't capable of playing the way Pep wants.
Your post kinda highlights what I stated in my first comment.

another Mr Billy Big Bollocks tactical genius, a goalkeeper is there to stop shots, maybe he should stick that useless **** Gundogan between the sticks if he better suits the “Pep way”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.