Claudio Bravo has left the club

Nor should he have a bad word to say, I bet he couldn’t believe his luck!
What I mean is he came in to be first choice and within a year he was demoted (deservedly) to only playing a handful of games a season. A lot of players would've kicked up a fuss in that situation but by all accounts he acted professionally. I think he deserves a bit of credit for that.

Hope he does well at Betis and in the coaching career he's planning for. A real professional who despite having a really bad start, probably ended us winning us a trophy or two. Good luck Claudio.

Going to be difficult to find a replacement IMO. An experienced keeper that plays the same way as Ederson so doesn't disrupt the team, happy to be No. 2 for a few seasons, Steffen may do a season but doubt he'll hang around as a number 2. Won us us cups, so I'm grateful.

All the best Claudio, Lots of good memories and cracking cup performances to help the club win trophies. Unfortunately the English media were out for you since day one at Old Trafford.
Best of luck in the future.

Was decent when called on for the last year or two, cup performances helped win silverware for us.

But I don't think anyone can forget that first season. Wrists made of soggy paper, looked like he had an aversion to hand contact with a football.

All the best Claudio, his passing game likely means he's still got a few more years in him yet.

All the best, joins a growing list of players that have signed for us and then given us fans a few wtf moments when we see them in a City shirt.
A good pro though and i wish him all the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.