#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a contentious one against Liverpool (I think in the League Cup final), but I'm pretty sure he was fouled and it went amiss.

But I reckon if you took a percentage of tap in success rate it'd compare favourably. I think him having so many means that statistically a couple more are likely, as bad as they may be.

That one still grates

The Burnley one, what other open goal misses are there?
Not saying Open goals, but clear and obvious misses/chances etc.

Rags at home come to mind as well as when he burst through and kicked the ground instead of the ball (cannot recall which game that was).

Before you come down heavy saying I am knocking him, I am simply putting across why I feel he falls short of being labelled as WC

Not saying Open goals, but clear and obvious misses/chances etc.

Rags at home come to mind as well as when he burst through and kicked the ground instead of the ball (cannot recall which game that was).

Before you come down heavy saying I am knocking him, I am simply putting across why I feel he falls short of being labelled as WC

That's fair enough mate, the term 'world class' is defined by different terms to different people. I think he's up there with the best in his position, does that make him world class? I don't know and I'm not really fussed either way.

My point was it is forgivable.

Just as aside, Aguero missed an Opta 'big chance' every 120 minutes he played this season, Sterling’s was 140. Room for improvement but not as bad as some make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.